2. Download FileZilla and install it on the client computer.
3. Start FileZilla.
4. On the Edit menu, click Settings. The Settings dialog appears.
5. Under Select Page, click Connection, and then click SFTP. A list of currently installed private keys appears.
6. Click Add keyfile.
7. Browse to the location where you stored the private key file in step 1, and then click Open. FileZilla adds the private key.
8. If you used Linux or Mac OS X to generate the key pair, FileZilla may display a message that it needs to convert the key file. If this occurs, click Yes to have FileZilla convert the key file into a supported format.
9. Under Select Page, click Interface.
10. Under Behaviour, clear the Do not save passwords check box.
11. Click OK.
12. On the File menu, click Site Manager. The Site Manager dialog appears.
13. Click New Site, type a name for the site, and then press ENTER.
14. In the Host text box, type your site's domain name.
15. In the Port text box, type 7822. The default port for SFTP is 22. However, A2 Hosting uses a different port for security reasons.
16. In the Protocol list box, select SFTP - SSH File Transfer Protocol.
17. In the Logon Type list box, select Normal.
18. In the User text box, type your A2 Hosting account (cPanel) username. Make sure you type only your username. Do not include your domain name. For example, type username, do not type firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. Leave the Password text box blank.
20. Click Connect. After a few seconds, FileZilla establishes a connection to the server.
21. Finally, click File > Copy Current Connection to Site Manager. Follow the proceedure presented. This will save your connection host, username and password for future FTP sessions.